Has anti-inflammatory, analgesic methenolone enanthate and antipyretic effects associated with inhibition of cyclooxygenase 1 and 2, regulate the synthesis of prostaglandins. Reduces aggregation, the adhesiveness of platelets and thrombus formation by inhibiting the synthesis of thromboxane A2 in platelets. Antiagregatsionnogo effect lasts for 7 days after a single dose (more expressed in males than in females).Moderately or weakly expressed pain syndrome in adults of different origin (headache, toothache, migraine, neuralgia, arthralgia, muscle pain, pain during menstruation).
Increased body temperature in cold and methenolone enanthate other infectious and inflammatory diseases (adults and children over 15 years ).
– Hypersensitivity to aspirin and other NSAIDs;
– erosive and ulcerative lesions (exacerbation) of the gastrointestinal tract;
– expressed human liver or kidney;
– “Aspirin asthma”;
– hemorrhagic diathesis (hemophilia, Villёbranda disease, telangiectasia, hypoprothrombinemia, thrombocytopenia, thrombocytopenic purpura)
– dissecting aortic aneurysm;
– portal hypertension, a deficiency of vitamin K,
– deficiency of glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase;
-. pregnancy (I and III trimester), breastfeeding
– The drug is not prescribed as antipyretic children up to 15 years with acute respiratory diseases caused by viral infections, because of the risk of Reye syndrome (encephalopathy and acute fatty liver with development of acute liver failure).
Be wary – hyperuricemia, urate nephrolithiasis, gout, peptic ulcer and / or duodenal ulcer (in history), decompensated heart failure.
Dosage and administration:
When pain syndrome mild to moderate intensity and fevers single dose of 0.5-1 g, maximum single dose – 1 g, the maximum daily dose should not exceed 3, the intervals between doses of the drug should be not less than 4 hours . To reduce the irritant effect on the gastrointestinal tract, the drug should be taken after meals, drinking water, milk, alkaline mineral water.
The duration of treatment (without consulting a doctor) should not exceed 7 days when administered as an analgesic, and more than 3 days – as antipyretic.
– allergic reactions – skin rash, bronchospasm, angioedema,
– formation based on haptenated “aspirin” of the mechanism of the triad (a combination of asthma, recurrent nasal polyposis, and paranasal sinuses and intolerance of aspirin and drugs pirazolonovogo series);
– gastrointestinal disorders – nausea, vomiting, epigastric pain, diarrhea;
– thrombocytopenia, anemia, leukopenia;
– hemorrhagic syndrome (nosebleeds, bleeding gums), increased blood coagulation time;
– long-term use at high doses may cause erosive and ulcerative gastrointestinal lesions -kishechnogo tract, bleeding, black “tarry” stools, general weakness, interstitial methenolone enanthate nephritis, prerenal azotemia with an increase in blood creatinine, and hypercalcemia, bronchospasm, papillary necrosis, acute renal failure, nephrotic syndrome, increased activity of “liver” transaminases, aseptic meningitis , gain sipmtomov chronic heart failure, edema.
If you notice such symptoms should stop taking the drug immediately and contact your doctor.
Overdose (intoxication) drug
in the initial stage of the symptoms of poisoning excitation of the central nervous system develops, dizziness, severe headache, hearing loss, blurred vision, nausea, vomiting, increased respiration. Later comes the depression of consciousness up to coma, respiratory failure, violations of water-electrolyte metabolism
Treatment: when signs of poisoning, induce vomiting or gastric lavage, activated charcoal, and assign a laxative and consult a doctor. Treatment should be carried out in a specialized department.
Interaction with other drugs
Aspirin increases the toxicity of methotrexate, narcotic analgesics, other NSAIDs, oral hypoglycemic agents, heparin, anticoagulants, thrombolytics and angibitorov platelet aggregation, sulfonamides (in g.ch.kotrimoksazola), triiodothyronine; reduced -. uricosuric drugs (benzbromaron, sulfinpyrazone), antihypertensives and diuretics (. spironolactone furosemide)
Glucocorticosteroids, alcohol and alcohol-containing medications increase the damaging effect on the gastrointestinal methenolone enanthate mucosa, increase the risk of gastrointestinal bleeding.
Aspirin increases the concentration of digoxin, barbiturates and lithium plasma preparations.
Antacids containing magnesium and / or aluminum hydroxide, slow and reduce the absorption of acetylsalicylic acid.
acetylsalicylic acid reduces the excretion of uric acid from the body, which can cause an acute attack of gout in susceptible patients.
With long-term use of the drug should be periodically do blood tests and fecal occult blood.
In the second trimester of pregnancy is possible one-time taking the drug at the recommended doses only on strict conditions.
breastfeeding should be discontinued If necessary, use during lactation.